Sunday, December 24, 2006

Hello people!
Just came back from my auntie's house.

Alright.
So I was suppose to reach my grandma's house at 10 plus.
The telephone rang at 11 plus,
& my maid answered it.
BOOOO! Guess what?
I overslept :(
But I did set the alarm at 9 :/

Oh wells, my uncle called me.
Got ready in 15 minutes time & went downstairs.
My uncle fetched us to Teban gardens,
& I saw Sze Xuen at the back seat!!

OMG SO CUTE!

Reached my grandma's house & ate lunch.
The big taxi came & we went to CHC with my grandma, Sze xuen, my sister & Ah Khim.
It was a super long trip.
Was feeling super nausea.
Finally, reached CHC.

HELLO SANTA =D

Me & Miss adorable :)

Sat beside a woman named Jeslyn.
Yeah she's pretty friendly.
Alot alot of people arrived.
& I mean, alot.
Overall it was quite okay.
But I'll still prefer Y-Hope :)

Lovely :D

Cabbed home in the same taxi again.
Feeling really really nausea.
Hate that kind of feeling.
Reached grandma's house after that.
Slumped onto my aunt's bed & fell asleep.

Woke up, prepare the ingrdients for making muffins.
Went to the neaby NTUC & bought plain flour.

First batch!

My grandma & grandpa's funny conversation.
Grandma: On the fire!
Gradma: Its getting dark!
Grandpa: What on the fire?
Grandpa: On the lights la you.

HURHUR.

Watched tv, played with sze xuen, ate dinner & watched Elf.
She's so cute!! :D

Yummmm :]

My sis & sze xuen :D :D

So engrossed!

Ignore my arm k.

SX&J!

My uncle brought us home at about 9 plus.
Feeling nausea again.
Reached home, my maid asked me why I look so pale.
Motion sickness, go away!

Mummy called me just now.
She told me she bought me loads of stuffs.
Yay! Mummy rocks :D

1 more day to Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE!
Goodbye world.

And I dont need the fallout,
of all the past that's in between us.

No comments: